Peppercorns Residential Home
Peppercorns is a small friendly residential home for adults with learning disabilities and adults with physical disabilities from the ages of 18+. Our clients may have additional needs such as autism, Asperger syndrome, epilepsy and challenging behaviour.
Peppercorns provides long term care, respite care and can also be a stepping stone into supported living.
Peppercorns is located in the village of Upton, in Pontefract and has easy access from the motorway and the A1.
Our facilities are bright and spacious, furnished to a high standard and specifically adapted for people with disabilities.
Peppercorns is a modern ground floor building, with six bedrooms, all with en suites and are wheelchair accessible. Offering large communal areas leading to attractive gardens.
The property provides a safe and comfortable living environment where the clients can develop independently and encourages growth and development.
Our dedicated team of staff is made up of social care staff, a co-ordinator and a manager. Our staff have a good mix of age, gender and experience and are knowledgeable and competent in delivering high quality care.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO
- Putting our clients first
- Actively involving clients in all aspects of the day to day running of their home
- To offer a positive experience in a safe environment
- Respect dignity and independence at all times
- Empowering our clients to have more control in their choices and opportunities
- Ensuring our clients lead a meaningful and fulfilled life
- Supporting clients to develop personal and social skills within their chosen lifestyle
- Enabling our clients to access education, recreation, leisure and employment opportunities in the community
- Making sure our staff have the skills, knowledge and competence to carry out their daily duties
Peppercorns, Upton: 01977 650011
Cherry Tree House
Cherry Tree house is a small and homely care home for six adults with learning disabilities. Cherry Tree House is located in the heart of the community in South Elmsall, Pontefract.
Cherry Tree House is a 1930’s semi detached property with large gardens, two ground floor bedrooms with a further four bedrooms on the first floor.
Clients need to contact their social worker to make a referral or contact us directly and we will be more than happy to help.
Cherry Tree House 01977 609884
Main office 01977 640333